[Eeglablist] EEGLAB

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri May 19 10:20:12 PDT 2017

Yes, as long as the two datasets have the same dimensions (same number of
channels, samples, trials) then this code would work fine to get a
difference wave.

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>