[Eeglablist] error with FIR

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Tue May 23 00:31:42 PDT 2017

Hi Shira,

freqz is part of the Signal Processing Toolbox, yes. So, apparently something went wrong with installation or path definition. I suggest first trying to reset the path to default settings.

For pop_eegfiltnew it is sufficient to untick the „Plot frequency response“ check box in the GUI or set the plotfreqz parameter to 0 in the CLI to filter without calling freqz.

Hope this helps! Best,
Andreas