[Eeglablist] Importing ET and EEG data

keskinmer at itu.edu.tr keskinmer at itu.edu.tr
Tue Jun 6 00:52:33 PDT 2017

Hello,

I would like to ask two questions:

1. Importing EEG channel location information.
I have to load the channel locations manually, too. As explained in
the tutorials, in EEGLAB distribution, there is eeglab_channel32.locs
file under sample_data sub-directory. But I used 16 electrodes, so I
have 16 channels. Is it possible for me to use the file for 32
channels (maybe by editing the .locs file as it is 16 channels) or do
I have to find the values for channels (since some channels are
different than 16-system than they are in 32-system)?

2. Importing ET channel location information
Even if I import ET data after I import EEG data, and also visualize
all EEG and ET channels on the synchronization plot, I can see only
the first channel of EEG on the channel list.

There is one option called "use spherical file with eye channels". I
think that is what I need but I do not know how to obtain this file or
how to create. Because I do not know the file structure. Can you
provide me information about that?

Thank you very much.

All the best,
Merve