[Eeglablist] ICA misinformation

Rob Coben drcoben at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:44:32 PDT 2017

Arno,

Thanks for this message. Dr Thatcher has been saying this for a long time and has even published an article to this effect with no scientific basis of course.

Iman and myself have considered writing a response to the article but have not done so to date.

Would you be interested in publishing such a piece either on your own or with us? This could be included in our special issue in Frontiers in Neural Circuits:

http://journal.frontiersin.org/researchtopic/5265/computational-methodologies-in-brain-imaging-and-connectivity-eeg-and-meg-applications

Rob Coben