[Eeglablist] rejecting epochs vs rejecting continuous data

Panin, Francesca francesca.panin at anglia.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 01:40:04 PDT 2017

Thanks very much for your suggestions Tarik

I can do rejection of artefacts manually, there is no problem for the procedure. My question was more on what is the advantage of rejecting entire epochs of an epoched EEG vs manually selected portions of the continuous EEG since both options are available and I was wondering if one is better than the other

BTW, I will follow your suggetsions and look at the other tutorials as well

Thank you

Francesca