[Eeglablist] importing selected channels only from EDF file

Eriksen, Jeffrey :LGS Neurodiagnostics JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Fri Jun 16 14:14:50 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to import an EDF file produced by Natus NeuroWorks. I am using

File/Import Data/Using EEGlab functions and plugins/From EDF/EDF+/GDF (Biosig toolbox)

The first options box asks for the Channel list. The EDF file has 46 channels and I would like to import only channels 2-25 inclusive No matter what I try it still includes the first channel, which is an event channel. What is the proper syntax for this? My first guess was 2-25, but that did not work. Nor did listing each channel separated by a space.

Thanks,
-Jeff