[Eeglablist] channel merging warning

Grégory SIMON simon at cyceron.fr
Thu Jun 15 00:53:55 PDT 2017

Dear all,

After artifact corrections our different datasets haven’t the same number of
electrodes.

In the study panel, when we select “Precompute channel mesure” using
“spherical interpolation of missing channels” we obtain sometime an error
because of dissimilar files in the structures and we have the messagebox
“error in function legendre at line 106”

An idea? Because we have 256 EEG channels, exclusion of electrodes by visual
inspection is not possible.

Best regards

Gregory SIMON

---