[Eeglablist] http://www.appliedneuroscience.com/ANSA-ICA_Reconstruction.mp4

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:27:35 PDT 2017

Dear Robert,
 No problem at all. However, I feel these concerns and the willingness to
check its veracity should have come to you before making such a strong
statement regarding your banning from the list. An attitude like the one
suggested in your statement is not tolerated under our standards.
Regarding your question, on the main page of the EEGLAB List
<https://sccn.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/eeglablist>, it can be seen a link
that's where users can check the status/history of the messages.

I look forward to seeing the developments on this exciting discussion on
ICA and Channel's data phase,
Ramon

Ramon Martinez-Cancino