[Eeglablist] head model error

Alejandro Ojeda alejo.ojeda83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:41:36 PDT 2017

Hi Rob,

I am sorry for your rough start. To address this issue I would need the
following information about your environment:

   - Operating System
   - Matlab version
   - EEGLAB version
   - How did you installed the plugin: git clone to the plugins folder or
   using the plugin manager.
   - How has the error generated, e.g. after calling `pop_forwardModel`?

I will get back to you with the solution and post the result to the list.

Thanks,
Alejandro

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:56 AM, drcoben <drcoben at gmail.com> wrote:

> Received the following error messages when attempting to use head model
> plugin initially:
>

> Error in Coregister>Coregister_OutputFcn (line 104)
>
> set(findjobj(handles.t_minus_x),'MouseWheelMovedCallback',{
> @t_minus_x_Callback,handles})
>

> Error in gui_mainfcn (line 262)
>
>         [varargout{1:nargout}] = feval(gui_State.gui_OutputFcn,
>
>         gui_hFigure, [], gui_Handles);
>

> Error in Coregister (line 40)
>
>     [varargout{1:nargout}] = gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
>

> Error in headModel/coregister (line 182)
>
>                 fig = Coregister(obj,xyz, labels);
>

> Error in pop_forwardModel (line 64)
>
>     hm.coregister(xyz, labels);

> ucsd.edu

Alejandro Ojeda
Research Scientist at Qusp Labs (www.qusp.io)

Ph.D. student at the Electrical & Computer Engineering
Department, University of California San Diego, USA

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alejandro_Ojeda