[Eeglablist] Manual Calibrations

Jack Dempsey jkdempc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:35:36 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to bring EEG data from an older system over to Matlab and
manually calibrate the data in EEG & ERPlab, but have come across an
issue.  There is an option in EEGlab's "ERPlab" drop-down menu, and when
you hover over "ERP Operations", there is an option called "ERP
Calibration."  However, it will not allow me to select that as an option,
even though I have my raw, uncalibrated dataset (uploaded to EEGlab via an
ASCII file) opened.  I also have what I believe are the calibration pulses
uploaded in the same format as the raw EEG.

Do you know why the "ERP Calibration" option might not be available?  Also,
if there is any other way of going about manual calibration in EEGlab, that
would be very helpful.  Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Best,
Jack Dempsey

--
*Jack (John) K. Dempsey*