[Eeglablist] problems with bdf files

Panin, Francesca francesca.panin at anglia.ac.uk
Fri Jun 23 02:11:16 PDT 2017

Hi

I have problems opening some BDF files

I keep using the commands illustrated in the guidelines and each time I obtain something different!

The problem is not in the file as I could open the data without problems using another software called Cartool

I used the command Import data>From Biosemi BDF file and then I leave the default options in the two subsequent dialogue boxes and I just click ok

What I obtain is either:

- I can see only one wave in the middle of the plot (but there are 32 channels)
or
- I obtain 263 channels (and, again, I should only have 32)

does anybody know how to help?

Thanks very much

Francesca

--