[Eeglablist] Function 'subsindex' is not defined for values of class 'matlab.ui.control.UIControl'.

John Johnson john.johnson at gatech.edu
Sat Jun 24 13:16:35 PDT 2017

This error has begun to crop up while working with the Study gui (Study | Edit study info), when changing subjects, or when it begins to happen, just clicking Ok. Also when trying to do a TF plot (Plot | Time-frequency transforms | Channel time-frequency).
I was using dual external monitors yesterday, and sometimes moving the eeglab window to another monitor would cure the problem temporarily. Today I’m just using the built-in screen.

If I quit Matlab and reopen, I can do a couple of things before it begins again.
"Function 'subsindex' is not defined for values of class 'matlab.ui.control.UIControl'.

Error using inputgui (line 207)
Error while evaluating UIControl Callback”

Matlab 2016b (9.1.0.441655)
Eeglab 13.6.5b and/or 14.1.1b
Mid-2015 MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra 10.12.5

Thanks,
John