[Eeglablist] Import Help

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:32:45 PDT 2017

Dear Austin,

Sorry for belated response.
I don't have a solution for this specific data format, so here is some
general info. If you have the data in .csv (i.e. comma-separated values),
you should be able to see the header by eye. You can even modify the data
by removing the header and use the data matrix part alone to import it to
Matlab/EEGLAB. If you can load it to Matlab, from GUI operation you can
import it to EEGLAB.

Makoto