[Eeglablist] export data inquiery

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:35:49 PDT 2017

Dear Rocio,

Sorry for belated response.
I don't think EEGLAB has that convenience function you are looking for.
Sorry for inconvenience!
EEGLAB is, to some extent, designed to motivate users to start to code
themselves. If you have 100+ data sets that frustrates you, it's a good
motivation to learn how to code. Here is an article to help you to start to
code a batch (repeated, automatic routine).
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_useful_EEGLAB_code

Makoto