[Eeglablist] inter trial coherence

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:11:35 PDT 2017

Dear Jumana,

Sorry for belated response.

> Do you recommend bootstrapping & correcting for multiple comparisons at
the individual condition level?

No. Do it all at once in the STUDY.

I believe that ITC has a fundamental problem. Actually two problems at
least I know of. One was discussed in Martinez-Montes et al. (2008). One of
my colleagues investigated it, and I thought their criticism was legitimate.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sim.3132/full
The other problem is that if you have different number of trials across
conditions, comparisons across conditions does not seem valid due to
different signal to noise ratio.

Makoto