[Eeglablist] Regarding Pre-processing pipeline

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 3 17:10:18 PDT 2017

Dear Narendra,

I can't give you personal consultation about EEG processing, sorry about it.
That being said, 'Edit' -> 'Dataset Info' and at the bottom of the GUI
you'll see three blank boxes. Press 'From other dataset' and choose the
other dataset from which you want to copy ICA weight matrix (i.e., ICA run
on 1-Hz high-passed data.)
Don't tell others that I responded to your personal question.

Makoto

On Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 11:42 PM, narendra karna <narendra.kumar at iitrpr.ac.in