[Eeglablist] Regarding Pre-processing pipeline

Narendra Kumar narendra.linguistics at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 03:56:09 PDT 2017

Dear Makoto and EEGLABlist users,

I am in a deep confusion in preprocessing of my EEG/ERP data focussed on
N400/P600 component. Kindly clarify my following issues:

As suggested in your pipeline,  at what stage of processing I need to apply
ICA weight matrix and sphereing matrix with 1-Hz high-passed data to 0.1-Hz
high-passed data. Actually, I want the data to be filtered with 0.1-30Hz
followed by removing bad channels using PREP pipeline. On the other hand
PREP pipeline suggest the data should be filtered with 1Hz High-pass.

In such case, kindly
​suggest me preprocessing pipeline.​

Regards,
Narendra Kumar