[Eeglablist] Eliminating day-to-day variability

Yuval Globerson yuvlyg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:46:14 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,
Not strictly speaking an EEGLAB issue, but I hope you can help.
I analyze the power spectral density of EEG scans, and noticed that the
scans of a subject performed in different days differ significantly, as
opposed to the beginning and end of a single scan, which are similar.
Can you suggest ways to overcome this (e.g. how to estimate whether two
scans, from two dates, belong to the same subject)
This can be answered both from analysis and measurement perspective (all
measurements are done in the same lab, with the same equipment)

Thanks a lot!
Yuval