[Eeglablist] EGI 256 to 128 channels ?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 14:19:24 PDT 2017

Greetings,

Does anyone have (or know of) a list of which EGI 256 hydrocel channels
that match up with the EGI 128 hydrocel channels ?

We're basically looking for the best possible match,
and a list of which channels from the 256 layout to keep
in order to get as close as possible to the 128 channel layout.

Thanks very much for any info that is available!

PS. we are doing this somewhat manually/visually at this time,
and we already have access to the 10-10 correspondences tech note from EGI.