[Eeglablist] LORETA plugin for EEGLAB

Alejandro Ojeda alejo.ojeda83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:44:40 PDT 2017

Dear Arno,

I have recently released the headModel
<https://github.com/aojeda/headModel> plugin for EEGLAB, which among
other things, supports LORETA in native Matlab using surface-based head
models. The pop_ function interfaces are well documented and
straightforward to understand. This code have been used by many folks at
the Swartz center and in several publications since 2013. Feel free to
give it a try.

Regards,
Alejandro