[Eeglablist] Continuing old threads on ERP and ICA

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:38:36 PDT 2017

Hello Emmanuelle,
There were several more recent discussions about this. See also Makoto'
recommended pipeline (googlable). Please check them out and see if that
resolves your current question. Note that there are some different
processing preferences in pure-erp camp and ICA-for-ERP camps.

My understanding is that it's okay to apply an ICA decomposition from 1Hz
file to a 0.1 hz file, for ERP purposes.

[Eeglablist] Applying ICA weights from 1Hz filtered data to 0.1Hz ...
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2015/010145.html
Sep 2, 2015 - [*Eeglablist*] *Applying ICA* weights from 1Hz filtered data
to *0.1Hz* ... *Makoto* On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 9:50 PM, chao wang
<hnchaowang at ...
*ICA* running very slowly - Swartz Center for *...*
Feb 1, 2017
*ICA* analysis and Interpolation
Mar 15, 2016
Data Processing Steps for *ICA*? - Swartz Center for *...*
Nov 5, 2014
the correct EEG data processing pipeline - Swartz *...*
Oct 28, 2012
More results from sccn.ucsd.edu

Makoto's preprocessing pipeline - SCCNhttps://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/
Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline