[Eeglablist] Creating epochs/segments

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 13:24:35 PDT 2017

This issue has come up on the thread before so I think if you search online
you can find previous discussions with answers to this. Here's one I was
able to find: https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2013/007299.html

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>