[Eeglablist] FW: Beyond good and evil of ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 1 14:18:25 PDT 2017

Dear Robert,

I paste a link below to show* mathematical process of how phase CHANGES
after rejecting a component* obtained by a linear method.
You are calling the difference between 18 Bitcoins and 19 Bitcoins
'distortion'. It's a due change.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/How_phase_is_calculated_in_linear_decomposition

If your understanding is different, *please show it in math*.

Makoto