[Eeglablist] Biosemi channel locations for 32+2 layout

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:22:18 PDT 2017

Hello, best steps is to get a better Biosemi file. Google eeglab channel
locations for a big list of files to try.
You may also get the channel locaitons file from Biosemi and Biosemi users.
Yo ucan also just google for corret biosemi files.

Trying to edit the locaitons is okay, but one needs to know 100% what one
is doing, and that is tough usually.