[Eeglablist] Load SPM to EEGLAB

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:26:27 PDT 2017

Hello Stavroula, I don't think there is an SPM to EEGLAB plugin, though I
have seen publications (search on Google scholar) where some researchers do
that. You may want to try loading into Brainstorm and then saving as an
eeglab file. If you are already in SPM i recommend trying to make full use
of it's excellent capabilities rather than going out of SPM. Alternatively,
just process the files from the beginning in eeglab.