[Eeglablist] How do I measure ratio of EEG frequency band for a few electrodes in decibels?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:05:30 PDT 2017

Hello Goh, a few notes below:

Your best bet is to use a calculation based on a published recent papers in
high-quality journals.
Such ratios are also used in QEEG research, so also look in that literature.

If you have questions about basic theory/maths of frequency computations,
see Mike X. Cohen's excellent book, and related website materials. I may be
wrong, but I don't frequency computations in eeglab lead to results in
microvolts. Please review function documentation, and labels on axes of
spectral graphs from eeglab for more info.

See also past eeglablist posts on this topic by googling eeglablist + your
topic.