[Eeglablist] pre-stimulus baseline for response-locked epoch?

Maria Ribeiro maria.j.ribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:56:23 PDT 2017

Hi Xinyi
If I undertand correctly,  what you want is to:
1 -  epoch your data time-locked to the stimulus and baseline as you want
(before the stimulus). Create the epochs big enough so that they include
the response and how much you want to include in your final response-locked
epochs.
2 - Then, epoch again your epoched data now time-locked to the response
with no baseline.

Hope this helps

Maria