[Eeglablist] importing events - latencies out-of-bounds

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:18:10 PDT 2017

Hello,

If you haven't had a chance to, 1) review past eeglablist responses about
events and making new events, and 2) review online eeglab tutorials about

In your case, would recommend just doing/computing all events outside of
eeglab, and then just loading one final file of events into your .set file.
another option is to loop through loaded events, and use scripts to
generate new events that are in the right time in the eeg record.

Since you are using the EYEEEG plugin, you may also want to check with the
developers of that plugin, as they may have some useful hints for you.

If you are matlab saavy (which it seems you are), you may also want to walk
through the code of the function that is throwing up the error/or/message
that you are getting, and try to better understand why it's  making the
decision to drop events.

Last, if you can replicate your error consistently with a few different
setups/event files, this may be a bug due to your somewhat complex
situation, and if so, you want to send it as a bug to eeglab bugzilla.

Overall, advanced data handling is not necessarily well supported in
eeglab, and requires a bit of extra work!