[Eeglablist] Silhouette value for IC clustering

時本真吾 tokimoto at mejiro.ac.jp
Sun Sep 17 06:43:07 PDT 2017

Dear EEGLAB users,

I understand that the determination of the number of clusters in IC clustering is one of the difficult problems in source localizations by ICs. Silhouette value is one of the criteria for the best number of clusters in IC clustering, and I have found the description of silhouette value in EEGLAB Wiki (A10: MI-clust) for a single participant. Can we get silhouette values for group data in STUDY formats? Thank you in advance.

Shingo Tokimoto, Ph.D.
in Linguistics and Psychology
Department of Foreign Languages
Mejiro University