[Eeglablist] very high RV %

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:57:38 PDT 2017

Hello kelsey, quick thoughts below:

Yes dipoles may have been computed improperly.

For all IC and dipole steps, remember it's best (if you haven't had a
chance to yet) to first show yourself it works with tutorial eeglab data.

It could also be EEG data quality, not enough cleaning, and quality of ICA
decomposition (e.g., are there dipole maps reflected by positive and
negative fields in the ICA topomaps?).

Its dependent to some degree also on number of channels, but as long as you
have 64 or better you should be fine regarding channels.