[Eeglablist] a few questions about your ICA-based preprocessing pipeline

Nastassja Fischer nlf.ufrj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 09:45:59 PDT 2017

Hi Makoto,

I have a question about this discussion: in STUDY, can I delete an entire
cluster containing only artifactual components? I isolated a cluster
containing only eye-blinks and I would like to delete it to reconstruct the
individual signals without them. I tried to delete it, but I was not
sucessfull (the dialog box said it is not possibly to delete a cluster),
but reading your explanations to Roberto it seemed it is possible to do
this. Did I get something wrong?

Best wishes,

Nastassja