[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:40:43 PDT 2017

Hi Courtney, some quick suggestions below.

1. use eegh after rejection to get the "times" of the periods you're
rejecting, and then do bookeeping with your own code to know the "times" of
each epoch.

2. Check in the ur fields of epochs or events. My understanding is that
these structures in the EEG structure "keep" info about original time, and
are there for that purpose.

3. You may need to compute your own "real-time" info/data before doing any
analysis, (right after import of .raw) and then use your own matlab code to
do accurate bookeeping regrarding the real-time start of epochs, and what
data/time has been removed between epochs.

4. Before exporting your data from whatever system you have, you could also
build up info about the real-time values for each event and each epoch,
similar to suggestion 3 above.