[Eeglablist] a few questions about your ICA-based preprocessing pipeline

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 10:46:05 PDT 2017

Hell Jumana, some quick notes below. Best wishes.

1. There are extensive resources online about IC clustering using eeglab.
If you haven't yet, please be sure to review/google the
A. eeglab summer school videos and powerpoints (there are many of these &
they are easy to google)
B. online eeglab tutorials about IC clustering steps.(the main place to
learn about IC clustering)

*Remember that you have to take the time to practice and learn the
clustering procedure, but it's totally doable if you just play with the
STudy level clustering tools for a a few days minimum.

*you can also google "ICA clustering powerpoint" to see other resources
*you can also review existing articles that use IC clustering for methods

*when you have done more trials/tests on your own, if you send the
eeglablist more specific questions, you might get some more specific