[Eeglablist] EEGLAB extensions not downloading

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:55:58 PDT 2017

Hello Davida, the host server is not down when I just checked, and I've
never gotten that issue. This is most likely an issue on your side. Try it
from several different computers and networks, including personal laptop.
Make sure you are using most recent eeglab, and a recent matlab. Note that
you have to 100% sure that you have "permissions" for changing eeg_options
file. Plz confirm/disconfirm whether you resolved your issues. Best wishes.