[Eeglablist] File import error (OpenViBE)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 21:22:01 PDT 2017

Hello shingo, brief note here, best wishes: Try the biosig and file I-O
plugins for importing. Did you have any success with them? Also try getting
a version of the file saved out from BV to a different format that eeglab
can read more easily. Eeglab is able to deal with a large number of file
types. Last, i you haven't consider contacting BV to update or help you
with the plugin. If you find a solution, please post it to the list for
other users to benefit.