[Eeglablist] Binning different delay durations

Brittany Alperin balperin07 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:49:14 PDT 2017

Hi Alex

I’ve had the same issue and unfortunately you cannot have differently sized epochs within the same file. What we ended up doing was having multiple pipelines for the same file with different epoch sizes and bins. No need to record things separately, but you will need to process the different delay periods differently.

Hope that helps,
Brittany