[Eeglablist] Physical vibrations affecting EEG results?

Pål Gunnar Larsson pall at ous-hf.no
Fri Nov 3 00:02:16 PDT 2017

Hi

I don’t think vibration affect the equipment until it starts falling apart. However, it affects patients and may influence recordings through changes in arousal (e.g. sleep recording) and attention (e.g. cognitive tests).

Pål G. Larsson M.D., PhD.
Head of Clinical Neurophysiology
Department of Neurosurgery
Division of Surgery and Clinical Neuroscience

Oslo University Hospital
Po.box 4950 Nydalen
0424 Oslo
Norway