[Eeglablist] sharing EEG/ERP data online

Brian Roach brian.roach at ncire.org
Mon Nov 13 14:04:48 PST 2017

Hi All,

We are trying a small scale EEG data sharing experiment by posting one
of our schizophrenia ERP study data sets on kaggle:
https://www.kaggle.com/broach/button-tone-sz

The idea is in part to see what novel analysis approaches users might
post online (both patient vs control and task condition classification
might be of interest), and part to make analyses transparent (which
hopefully makes them easier to reproduce!).  I know there are EEG
specific platforms for sharing, like eegstudy.org, but this is on a much
smaller scale (<=500MB can be shared on kaggle).  I'm curious to
see/hear what EEGlab users think.

thanks,
Brian