[Eeglablist] Spread blinks and eye artifacts over IC

mahsa shalchy mahsa.shalchy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:42:55 PST 2017

Dear Tarik,

Thank you so much for your explanation. I had tried 1Hz HP cut-off and it
did not improve my ICA results and since I am also interested in early
components such as P1, I decided to go with 0.1 Hz. Also, I am visually
rejecting my epochs before feeding them to ICA but unfortunately I forgot
to mention. Using Luca's IC labeling and SASICA I'm able to keep only
neural components, however, mixed or "other" components are usually the
highest ICs ( IC3 to IC9) and by discarding them I am not only losing great
amount of information but also ending up with low SNR.

Many thanks,
Mahsa

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Tarik S Bel-Bahar <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com