[Eeglablist] Post-doc position at CIMeC
martabortoletto at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 6 05:56:38 PDT 2017
Dear all,Please see the following announcement for a post-doc position at the CIMeC.
Job description: The Transcranical Brain Stimulation Laboratory (http://www.cimec.unitn.it/en/180/transcranial-brain-stimulation-lab-tbs-lab) led by Prof. Carlo Miniussi(http://www5.unitn.it/People/en/Web/Persona/PER0053912#INFO) at the Center for Mind/Brain Sciences CIMeC University of Trento (Mattarello) Rovereto (http://www.cimec.unitn.it/en) is recruiting a post-doctoral
research fellow to work on a project on Cognitive plasticity: modulation and monitoring through a neurophysiological approach, funded by BIAL foundation.
The aims are: to establish a tES protocol to improve plasticity and behavioral performance in a memory task; and evaluate a causal-effect relation between memory formation and neurophysiological changes, measured as changes in functional connectivity by means of TMS-EEG coregistration.
The position is available from September 1st 2017 and is funded for 18 months.
· We are seeking for aspiring individuals with experience in transcranical electrical stimulation (tES), transcranial magnetic
stimulation and electroencephalography (TMS-EEG) coregistration, EEG research and computational abilities.
· The applicants should also be interested in studying cortical networks.
· Successful candidates should have a background and PhD degree in a neuroscience-related field, broadly specified, and skills for working with complex empirical data and human subjects.
· Applicants should have experience with conducting experimental research, hands-on knowledge in tES, TMS and EEG methods, and skills in at least one programming language (preferably Matlab).
· Eventually experience with advanced EEG signal processing, EEG source localization, connectivity analyses and a strong publication record are an advantage.
If you are interested please send a CV to carlo.minussi at unitn.it
Marta Bortoletto, PhD
Cognitive Neuroscience Section,
IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli
Via Pilastroni 4, 25125 Brescia, Italy
Phone number: (+39) 0303501594
E-mail: marta.bortoletto at cognitiveneuroscience.it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the eeglablist