[Eeglablist] Unable to create a study with segmented files

Talía Román talia.viann at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 11:04:35 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

Well I'm really naive using eeglab and I have problems to create a EEGlab
Study.

I'm using ERPlab to analyze my ERP data, and I have done successfully,  but
I'm also interested in applying ERSPs and ITCs, the problem is that I am
not able to create a Study with my field once that I epoched them.

I just have one condition in my recording (my design is between groups) so
that means that I have just one type of trigger in my recording the problem
is that when I'm trying to create the study with the epoched field (by
EEGLab or ERPlab) the next message appears:

*Input A must be a cell array of strings. *

in the other hand I can create studies with the entire recordings so, I
think that the problem arise when I  try to use the segmented file.

I wish, you can help me

Thank you in advance

Talia Roman
Psychology School