[Eeglablist] Problems with a CHEPS thermode and EEG reading

Malte Anders malteanders at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 08:38:27 PST 2017

Dear eeglab-list,

I have solved the problem on my own.

For some reason, everything works as it should be once you connect the
grounding connector of the PATHWAY thermostimulator to the subject (yes, to
the subject! We will be using an antistatic wrist strap for a few bucks in
the future that is connected to the thermostimulator's grounding port). It
didn't work when I wired that connector to a metallic radiator or any other
object but to the subject itself.

Sounds weird, but works. Just wanted to let everybody know! And thanks to
everybody who tried to help me!

Malte

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,