[Eeglablist] Call for application - Post-Doc and PhD students - Rome
giovannipellegrino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 01:35:43 PDT 2017
- Apologies for cross-postings -
In the context of the European Research Council Grant “RESHAPE: REstoring
the Self with embodiable HAnd ProsthesEs” and other related National
grants, we are seeking outstanding Post-Doc scientists and highly-motivated
PhD students to join us in developing new tools and methods to improve the
embodiment of robotic hand prostheses and supernumerary limbs, and study
the related brain processes.
Activities will be carried out in a multidisciplinary research environment
(Unit of Neurophysiology and Neuroengineering of Human-Technology
Interaction) @ Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome Italy (www.unicampus.it).
Post-Doc ideal candidates should
· have relevant publications in international journals and
experience in fund raising
· be English mother tongue or have almost comparable fluency
· own at least one of the following expertise:
1. Programming for development/customization of interactive
Virtual/Augmented Reality environment
2. EEG/MRI signal processing
3. Body ownership, embodiment, cognitive neuroscience.
PhD Student ideal candidates should
· be English mother tongue or have good fluency
· have a master degree (or equivalent) in
o biomedical robotics, biomedical engineering, computer science, signal
processing, or other related fields
o medicine, neuroscience, neurophysiology or other related fields
Suitable candidates can introduce themselves by contacting Giovanni Di Pino
(g.dipino at unicampus.it), Domenico Formica (d.formica at unicampus.it) and Luca
Vollero (l.vollero at unicampus.it).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the eeglablist