[Eeglablist] Analyzing Startle Data Collected with Jittered Offset

Julia McDonald jmcdonald at mail.usf.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:12:02 PST 2018

Hello,

Our lab is conducting an experiment and we are interested in analyzing the
startle EMG response to a brief startle noise probe. However, we discovered
we had a jittered offset in our auditory stimulus (88 ms +/- 8 ms offset).
Does anyone have any suggestions on we can account for this issue when we
go to analyze the data in EEGLab? We are using Eprime for stimulus
presentation and Net Station for acquisition.

Julia McDonald