[Eeglablist] synchronizing eye tracking and EEG data

Roy Amit roy.amit at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Jan 7 12:21:21 PST 2018

Dear Merve,

There's definetely a sync problem if you get 8/11 events with no matching
events. This can be due to many reasons. Did you make sure you had the all
the  triggers in the ET data to begin with? did you use the proper sampling
rate and correct sync trigger in the syncing dialogue box?

>From what you described, your filter shouldn't have any effect on the sync,
as it only changes the events and not the gaze position trace.
Nevertheless, I would try syncing the raw data before handling it just to
be sure its not the problem. Also be sure to use the raw EEG data BTW.

If you also specify what tracker you used, and whether you had any breaks
in any of the recordings (ET or EEG), perhaps I could furhter help you out.

Cheers,
- Roy