[Eeglablist] synchronizing eye tracking and EEG data

Bernhardsson Jens Jens.Bernhardsson at miun.se
Wed Jan 10 02:41:11 PST 2018

Hi

Besides from what Olaf and Roy have described if you check your warning message you see that the search radius for finding matching events between ET and EEG is set to 5 samples. Try to increase that to RADIUS = 20 in synchronize.m found in the eye-eeg folder. You could increase that value just to check how off the synchronization is. This is also something that you might have to do if you have a high sample rate.

Regards
Jens