[Eeglablist] ERPs shifted about 100ms

Hava Sokoli H.Sokoli at greenwich.ac.uk
Thu Jan 11 03:36:18 PST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to analyse my data on EEGLab but my ERPs are about 100ms shifted.

I used WinEEG (Mitsar) software for ERP recording but WinEEG adds another 100ms on their ERP analysis window as a baseline of what happens before stimulus presentation, and EEGLab mistakes this extra 100ms as something that happens after the event.

What can be the possible solution here?

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best wishes,

Hava

Hava Sokoli BSc MBPsS
Psychology, Social Work and Counselling
University of Greenwich
London, SE9 2UG
Telephone: +44(0)208 331 9245 | E-mail: h.sokoli at greenwich.ac.uk<mailto:h.sokoli at greenwich.ac.uk>

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.