[Eeglablist] Learning LIMO

Davida Streett davida_s2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 06:50:26 PST 2018

Hello All,
LIMO seems to offer data analysis capabilities that I would find very useful but apart from the HELP menus and the original article describing LIMO, I can't find documentation or training to help me get started.  Seems like there were a couple tutorial/sample data links at one time, but now the links are broken.  Will LIMO be covered in the upcoming short workshop in Pittsburgh?  Is there documentation or a new link to LIMO sample data/tutorials that I am missing?  Any other thoughts?
Thanks!Davida