[Eeglablist] Import events with eeglab2fieldtrip

Max Cantor Max.Cantor at colorado.edu
Tue Feb 27 12:30:11 PST 2018

Hey Emmanuelle,

I think the most straightforward option (and this is what I currently do)
would be to use pop_epoch from eeglab to bin the data separately for each
condition, in a cell array. Then you can use eeglab2fieldtrip(bindat{i},
'preprocessing') or something like that to convert it to fieldtrip.
Alternatively, you could use that trial info to set up your own trial
definition function such as in the tutorial:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/preprocessing and call to it with
ft_definetrial by setting that as your cfg.trialfun.

Best,
Max

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:04 AM, EMMANUELLE KRISTENSEN <
emmanuelle.kristensen at gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> How could I import my EEG structure to fieldtrip,using eeglab2fiedtrip,
> with the events (EEG.epoch(i).eventtypes, EEG.epoch(i).eventlatency,... ),
> please?
>
> Regards,
>
> Emmanuelle
>

> --