[Eeglablist] FAA plugin

robert lawson robert at eegworks.com
Wed Feb 28 10:21:33 PST 2018

Reference makes a big difference in frontal alpha asymmetry. I ran a
correlation between linked ears and vertex reference frontal alpha
asymmetry about 20 years ago and found about .2 correlation. I presented it
but never wrote it up. Someone else wrote several papers about this same
issue with similar findings soon after. Check google scholar.